Wayne County: Let's Move!
The City of Jesup has spearheaded a fitness challenge to
encourage community members to be more active and meet personal wellness goals.
The “Wayne County: Let’s Move” Team Fitness Challenge is a 5-week program
beginning March 7 and ending April 7 that provides participants with fitness
and nutritional tools to be more active and healthy. Participants are
encouraged to sign up with a team, however, an individual may sign up. Throughout the program, participants will have
the opportunity to hold teammates accountable, attend fitness classes and track
The City has teamed up with local fitness centers to provide specials during the month of the fitness challenge. Anytime Fitness, Crossfit Jesup, Jesup Advo Kickboxing & Fitness Functional Training Center, Velocity Health and Fitness Center, Wayne County Recreation Department and Wayne Family Fitness Center are offering unique incentives to encourage participants to step into a facility and meet their goals.
The overall goal of this fitness challenge is to provide the Wayne County community with an opportunity to gain a better understanding of nutrition and overall wellness, while at the same time, having fun, being active and building relationships with teammates.
For more information, contact Maika Kicklighter at 912-256-4627 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Fitness Challenge Program Information
- Wayne County Lets Move Powerpoint revised
- Wayne County Let's Move Program Packet
- Wayne County Let's Move Participant Info Sheet
- Updated Calendar of Events
- Wayne County Let's Move Team Info Sheet
- Team Weight Tracking Sheet
- Wayne County Let's Move Activity Tracker 03/07 to 03/13
- Wayne County Let's Move Activity Tracker 03/14 to 03/20
- Wayne County Let's Move Activity Tracker 03/21 to 03/27
- Wayne County Let's Move Activity Tracker 03/28 to 04/03
- Wayne County Let's Move Activity Tracker 04/04 to 04/07