Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Clerk

  1. Paperless Billing

    Request to receive an electronic bill rather than a paper bill being mailed.

  2. Request for Water Service

    Application for new water service

  1. Property Complaints
  2. Yard Sale


  1. Contact
  1. Property Information

    Request for Available Downtown Properties

Report a Problem

  1. Citizen Report

    Report drug or gang activity or other police matter.