Keith is a 1978 Graduate of Wayne County High School and 1993 Graduate of ASU with a Bachelor of Science in General Business. He is a member of First Baptist Church and a 1998 graduate of Leadership Wayne.
Keith has previously served as:
- President, Pine Forest Country Club Men's Golf Association
- President, Wayne County Chamber of Commerce from 2002-2004
- President, Rotary Club in 2000
Keith currently serves as:
- Executive Board Member, Partners In Education
- Board Member, Wayne Memorial Hospital
- Board Member, Downtown Development Authority
- Board Member, Georgia Department of Labor Community Relations
- Board Member, Hospice of Southeast Georgia
- Member, Jesup Jaycees
Keith has been married to his wife, Carol, for 31 years and they have 2 daughters, Hanna and Sidney. Hanna, 28, is a University of Georgia Graduate and Sidney, 21, currently attends Valdosta State University.
Keith enjoys golfing, duck hunting and cheering on the Georgia Bulldogs.
I am excited and honored to serve as Mayor of our great city. I elected to run for mayor because public service represents a fundamental belief of mine….that we have an obligation, not just to belong to a community, but to participate in its betterment. I did not want to just sit on the sidelines and observe its development…. I wanted to do my part to lead it forward.
I am also looking forward to working with all the other agencies in our community to continue to improve our economic development to create more job opportunities for the people.
It is an honor and privilege to be able to serve the citizens of the City of Jesup. As mayor, I will continue to strive to make decisions to better our community and work hard to assist in the development and promotion of the great City of Jesup.